Why? ? ?
Why does everyone find the worst in me?
I will be who I want to be!
People always tell me, 'Oh this and that could be better! '
So that is why I am writing this letter!
People always laugh and point!
All I want to do is pop their joint.
I didn't really care,
When my friends were there
But now all put one ran away from me
Not really caring enough to be!
I hate it when people judge you.
They don't know who their talking to!
I wish they would just stop
It just shows they are not on top!
People these days are so mean!
All they do is lean!
I wish they would be nice!
But no they are cold as ice!
I just don't know why
they are all so sly!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why? ? ? by rebecca leonard )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies