Why Are You Crying About Light?
light is most beautiful.
Don't fear the lighting flash,
beacause world's most beautiful thig is light.
Sun also gives light.
Why are you cring about light?
light cuts the dark.
i also say that light is beautiful thing.
No, no every person loves it,
All lovers of it, conserve it.
Then why are you cring about light?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Are You Crying About Light? by Abhinav Ashish )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland