Why can I never?
Why can I never make myself happy?
Why do I always try to make everybody else besides myself happy?
Why is everyone else happy?
I just would like to be happy
Best summer of my life
Then it was the worst winter of my life
I want to be happy again
I want to stop making everybody else happy
Why do I do this to myself?
Savannah Moe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why can I never? by Savannah Moe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu