Timothy Venard (November 29th 1995 / Lewes)
It means seize the day;
Try and enjoy life
The sky’s not that grey.
Easy for them to say
They have Don’t have it bad
They don’t know how you feel
And it drive you mad
They can seize the day
If they bloody want it
But in this day and age
The day ain’t worth my spit
Your life maybe be hell
And it turns you insane
A phrase for the mundane
So why should I Carpediem
Should I conform and live life for them
I take my dignity
That’s my Carpediem
Poet Other Poems
- (A poem of my island) 1- My island...
- (A poem of my island) 2- The man with n...
- (A poem of my island) 3- The crying boy
- (a poem of my island) 4- Places to Go (...
- (a poem of my island) 5- Places to Go (...
- (A poem of my island) 6- the Fisherman'...
- (A poem of my island) 7- how my island ...
- (a poem of my island) 8-how my story en...
- A Broken Heart
- A Hero?
- A poem from the waling woods: 1- the wal...
- CITY OF BLOOD (from the original play b...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.