Why Do I Go On In My Sorrow?
WHY DO I GO ON IN MY SORROW?
Why do I go on in my sorrow?
Why do I go on in my sadness?
Why do I go on in my grief?
Why do I go on in my disappointment?
Why then do I go on?
Because I know nothing else-
I go on because I go on.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do I Go On In My Sorrow? by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon