Why Does He Scream?
He has it all.
A car. money. A job.
He sits in his car. Tears rolling down his cheeks.
It's cold out. But he doesn't feel the bitter winds Rollin in through his open windows.
He walks around like everything is ok
But in his heart he is being ripped apart.
Sure he is only 18. But has so many expectations on his shoulders.
He looks at his hands.
They are strong. But his heart is weak.
He looks at his picture of her in his wallet.
He knows she's gone. But only temporarily.
The look on his face is devistaging.
He wipes his tears away and walks to the tomb stone. Sits by her.
He starts screaming. 'Why? ! Why did you do this? ! Why did you go? ! '
Blaming himself he walks away.
The feeling overwhelming. No one can take this kind of grief.
But why scream? It isn't her fault. He just doesn't know that. He wants to blame someone or something
He targets himself. The lonesome in his heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Does He Scream? by Lilliana Gomez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Why Can't I Sleep, rty rty
- जेब्ला आं जिरायना थायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Once Upon A Time, Matthias Pantaleon
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma