They say its better to have loved and lost
Then to never have loved at all
For me i would rather be alone
Then to have my heart broken once more
Only once have i truly loved and desired
Now at night i have these nightmares
Killing, revenge, and lonliness
Are where my dreams are wired
I have nothing left to lose nothing to gain
Im stuck in a living limbo
Can i ever rid myself of this pain/
If there really is a god
Why does he hate me so?
What did i ever do to him?
Do i believe in god?
With what i've been through, Hell No...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why God by Patrick Berryman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma