why god did you send me to this place.
Feeling this way,
Why God did you sent me here?
Why did you send me here?
I'm loosing hope.
I'm loosing faith.
Why did you send me to this place called earth?
Why not Mars or Jupiter?
I'm here on this earth with people that hate me.
They don't even relate to me.
This is how I feel.
Are my feelings valid?
Are my feelings real?
Could I be wrong?
Why God have you sent me to this place?
I feel like I'm intruding.
I feel like I don't belong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why god did you send me to this place. by krystal vincent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher