why god did you send me to this place.
Feeling this way,
Why God did you sent me here?
Why did you send me here?
I'm loosing hope.
I'm loosing faith.
Why did you send me to this place called earth?
Why not Mars or Jupiter?
I'm here on this earth with people that hate me.
They don't even relate to me.
This is how I feel.
Are my feelings valid?
Are my feelings real?
Could I be wrong?
Why God have you sent me to this place?
I feel like I'm intruding.
I feel like I don't belong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why god did you send me to this place. by krystal vincent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma
- If, Jared Hirsch
- My arrival, John Roberton
- tomorrow, Jared Hirsch