Why Have We Met
Why have we met so late, O baby
As if our hands and legs are now tied up
So our minds have got nothing to do but weep daily!
If we never ever met, my love
We would have a consolation at least!
The people are speaking ill of us so much
But we can’t help staring at each other
If my eyes are set on yours!
You know what, our love has become immortal
Cause our minds have burnt to ashes
And our eyes have become the clouds!
We won’t have a life together, it seems
But we can’t help longing for each other!
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Have We Met by Asif Andalib )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry