Alon Calinao Dy
Why I Believe in God
Just like everyone else,
I have ups and downs in life.
But I do believe in God
More than anyone in this world.
I believe in God Almighty
For He is my refuge.
He shows me the right path of life
And guides me every step of the way.
When I feel the weight of the world,
He is the one who carries my own cross.
Softly He says,
' My son, I won't leave you behind.'
I cry so many times
For the forgiveness of my sins.
God is always listening to me
And embraces me full of love.
I believe in the name of Jesus,
He who died for our sins,
The Saviour of the world
And The Son of God.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why I Believe in God by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzae Chevalier
- ROBIN WILLIAMS IS A LIGHTWORKER, Suzae Chevalier
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)