Why, I need to love Others? .
Jesus said, ‘Love others, as you love you’,
Why, I need to love others,
Why, I need to love others, who hate me daily,
Why, I need to love needy,
Why, I need to love prisoners,
Why, I need to love sinners.
All, are children of Adam and Eve,
All, are born from one soul,
Those, who know the secret,
Will know, by loving others, you are loving ourselves.
By loving ourselves, we are caring the soul itself.
Nash Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why, I need to love Others? . by Nash Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Echoes, C.J. Rose
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz