Why LIFE Is So MEAN? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Life is so mean
because it gives me happiness
Just in the form of pinch..........
When it gives me smile
I feel on cloud nine,
As smile starts growing on my lips
It grabs & roll tears on my cheeks................
If the bird wants to fly within me
It just shows darkness up above thee,
Where I went wrong show it to me
Replied he: your BIRTH is the reason to be..........
Whenever I feel someone close to my heart
Why U take them miles apart? ,
Yours heart is notthing but TOY for me
I feel joyous when it is BROKEN to be...........
You dont kow U are hurting me
& this is the reason why i feel like kiling me,
No one thinks about me
& this is your answer why I am SAID MEAN TO BE...........
priti gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why LIFE Is So MEAN? ? ? ? ? ? ? by priti gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh
- I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Changing Emotion (revised II), Heather burns
- NAUKAREE, Upendra Singh
- Wise people should not become friendly w.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Nothing is to be done, gajanan mishra
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra