Memories engulf my mind,
Scared of what I may find.
The truth finally revealed,
Doesn't make me healed.
Pain and hurt still deep inside,
Knowing I was cast aside.
Not even understanding how,
Why come back now?
You thought of me and missed me,
OR who I used to be?
Did I hear you right?
You cast me out of your sight.
Not sure what to do,
Is it still you?
Can we even be friends?
I'm not sure I comprehend?
Invisible Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Now? by Invisible Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt