why some one should?
Why some one should?
He is not genuine killer if keeps mercy
He is not butcher if shows little pity
Why any one should know his rights
If he doesn’t want to remain in fray and fight?
Why rapists should control his urge?
When we tempt him to surge?
Who does show in this world any favor?
If there is no interest what so ever
Everybody is in search of chance
It comes in life only at once”
Men are greedy and so is nature
Nothing is free and available for sure
Whole of universe depends on exploitation
Big kills small creatures without any question
Stay in race or go out of it in case
Much to the discomfort you will have to face
Let us be pragmatic and realistic
Our approach should not be materialistic
Nothing will change and show may go on
Take it sportingly even if someone’s face is frown
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why some one should? by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes