Why Waste Tears
You are not meant to be wasted,
not let you fall and if you...
fall in the form of words,
give yourself a shape,
a shape of my heart...
take the ink from my heart
to rhyme with my love...
name from my breathe
to give name to your life.
Let my breathe be
your life till the last breathe
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Waste Tears by kalpana shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano