RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wildly Into The Night
Taking steps around the room, bringing us with it's rhythm
into a happier mood.
Striding in hallways, leaving others to find their own beats
as I go wildly into the night.
Noticing the beauty of every note taking me down lanes of
Arriving so energetically in the time of every measure,
soothing so entirely, never tiring of hearing this particular
Knowing it's beauty will stay with forever, riding on the
roller coaster in every dimension as it slows down.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wildly Into The Night by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal