Will Destiny Bring a Break of Dawn?
How can he forget
her raining of kisses
on his sister's kid
glancing at him
before giving each one?
Their torrid love affair
was to caper on in bits of paper
and in the sleepless corridors
of the chest and head.
Their teeny hearts weren't
aware of their different castes,
knew neither religion nor status
nor the sects nor the vultures
nor the future and cared
nor any other snooping snipers.
All the days, she gave him smiles
were the Valentine Days for them.
But lurve was in their hearts
which felt flip to flight
or to sink down in a pool of sorrow.
They cleft his wings and pierced
his heart with fierce snickers
and threw him out with inner wounds.
With his sheet of degree
he bade bye to the world
of marauding wolves
and served to please the people
in the west and north of the land.
Before he leaves this earth,
may God bless him to fall in her eyes,
those haunting gulches
feeding his heart and mind
with streaming thoughts and feelings?
As the Almighty feels happy
to play tricks on him often,
He will, he hopes give him a chance
to see her again and share some snippets
and let the floods of tears dammed
flow down in rills on their cheeks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will Destiny Bring a Break of Dawn? by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon
- What love is, gajanan mishra
- ALL YOUR HEART 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The echo you held as your own, Mark Heathcote
- Child eater, Nassy Fesharaki