Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Will the enemies ever dare to think of enmity?
It is easy to sever one single thread,
But no one can smash the rope; made
Of twisting together multiple threads as one!
Likewise, will the enemies ever dare
To think of enmity towards the brothers
Who are united with harmony?
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Will the enemies ever dare to think of enmity? ' is a gist of one of the poems by Mayuram Vedhanayakam Pillai regarding brothers' nature! .
ஓரிழை யறுத்திடல் எளிதொன் றாகவே
சேரிழை பலவுறத் திரித்த தாம்பினை
யாருமே சிதைத்திடா ரமைச கோதரர்
சீரொடு பொருந்திடில் திரல்கொள் வாரரோ.5