Will you miss me?
will you miss me when I'm gone?
or you will keep living your life
just like nothing had ever happened
Why can't i see today you'll feel in tomorrow?
Will you miss me?
Or will you be happy
or will i be just a bad memory of the past,
A game that couldn't played any longer,
Or will you remember the joy in the soul?
I'm sure i wanna miss you, Angel! ! !
In this life and all the others that will come
I'm sure i can't hide my feelings for you
even though it hurts like anything else
Who cares? ? !
please show me what you feel about me
Do it before i disappear in your life
I'm almost gone now,
Now, I'm gone forever
And then your night see what i felt
But then it will be too late
Since i won't be there anymore
In my dreams you were mine
But in real life you were my dream
You were the dream of my life
but that wasn't really true
It showed up to be something else,
You were just like the other girls
You were considered a freak,
But this didn't matter to me,
I still love you.
It was so strange that i couldn't forget you
Perhaps i should try again, but it won't work again.
Cause i've tried so many times
But it will never work,
I can't forget you at all.
Now i'm dead and gone
So, will you miss me? !
Oussama samouna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will you miss me? by Oussama samouna )
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)