Will you miss me?
will you miss me when I'm gone?
or you will keep living your life
just like nothing had ever happened
Why can't i see today you'll feel in tomorrow?
Will you miss me?
Or will you be happy
or will i be just a bad memory of the past,
A game that couldn't played any longer,
Or will you remember the joy in the soul?
I'm sure i wanna miss you, Angel! ! !
In this life and all the others that will come
I'm sure i can't hide my feelings for you
even though it hurts like anything else
Who cares? ? !
please show me what you feel about me
Do it before i disappear in your life
I'm almost gone now,
Now, I'm gone forever
And then your night see what i felt
But then it will be too late
Since i won't be there anymore
In my dreams you were mine
But in real life you were my dream
You were the dream of my life
but that wasn't really true
It showed up to be something else,
You were just like the other girls
You were considered a freak,
But this didn't matter to me,
I still love you.
It was so strange that i couldn't forget you
Perhaps i should try again, but it won't work again.
Cause i've tried so many times
But it will never work,
I can't forget you at all.
Now i'm dead and gone
So, will you miss me? !
Oussama samouna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will you miss me? by Oussama samouna )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Men, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson
- Beautiful Madness, Steven Rhoads
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads