Will you miss me?
will you miss me when I'm gone?
or you will keep living your life
just like nothing had ever happened
Why can't i see today you'll feel in tomorrow?
Will you miss me?
Or will you be happy
or will i be just a bad memory of the past,
A game that couldn't played any longer,
Or will you remember the joy in the soul?
I'm sure i wanna miss you, Angel! ! !
In this life and all the others that will come
I'm sure i can't hide my feelings for you
even though it hurts like anything else
Who cares? ? !
please show me what you feel about me
Do it before i disappear in your life
I'm almost gone now,
Now, I'm gone forever
And then your night see what i felt
But then it will be too late
Since i won't be there anymore
In my dreams you were mine
But in real life you were my dream
You were the dream of my life
but that wasn't really true
It showed up to be something else,
You were just like the other girls
You were considered a freak,
But this didn't matter to me,
I still love you.
It was so strange that i couldn't forget you
Perhaps i should try again, but it won't work again.
Cause i've tried so many times
But it will never work,
I can't forget you at all.
Now i'm dead and gone
So, will you miss me? !
Oussama samouna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will you miss me? by Oussama samouna )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey