WIN THE BATTLE
Read my words, hear my voice,
Understand in life... There is a choice.
A choice to grow in life to succeed.
Or a choice to burn, just swallow and bleed.
The power is yours. It's about never giving in.
Fighting for life. You need to win.
Winning is not the be all. Yet it is if you need to survive.
And it is if you are feeling... you are no longer alive.
What is it that makes us strong. Then stronger each day?
It is the beauty of life no matter how grey along the way.
Open up and share, Let everyone in,
This is the way, ...the way for us all to win.
Win the Battle of the change of living as the world each day is to grow,
The pure amazement of now..... Now and tomorrow.
So grow and listen to eachothers voices.
Understand the need to accept eachothers choices.
'WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW'
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WIN THE BATTLE by Lyn Paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- With silver spoon one, hasmukh amathalal