Kesav Venkat Easwaran
*Window (Free Verse)
The raindrops started leaving the eves-line
A window opened on the facing line
I found them all alone inside four walls
The breeze carried to me their words- no brawls
Did he ask her nobody loved him why?
Did she keep silent? Few moments passed by
(I saw a lightning splash in the sky)
Did he repeat, on this earth so, why?
Did I find her look deep into his eyes?
(I heard a thunder roll down the sky)
Did she ask him if he recognized a heart?
Did I find his eyes pierce her heart apart?
(I heard a hooligan wind pass by)
The rain suddenly started pouring high
The window and the words got liquefied
I switched off the screen
Locked the window inside
To retain the impact
Of the storm behind
Kesav Venkat Easwaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Window (Free Verse) by Kesav Venkat Easwaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot