Big snowflakes fall,
icing the lake and ponds.
People going ice skating,
trying to be careful not to fall.
A really nice white sky,
with heavy snow coming out,
me and my cousins started to shout!
It's snowing, It's snowing! ! ! !
We go outside in the big,
heavy thick snow.
Playing snow ball fights,
making snow angels on the yard,
making lots of snow mans.
Than we get cold and can't move our hands.
It's bright and cold,
outside with my heavy jacket.
Winter is fun,
swith less sun.
Winter is always full of greetings,
all sorts of greeting,
winter is happy,
winter is hyper,
winter is crazy,
winter is loud!
It's all about fun,
and not thinking of education all the time.
You get more sleep and more time to play.
The snow comes down fast,
icing the roads, freezing the air.
People out with there shovels,
finally at last.
This is supposed to be about fun,
about everyone getting together.
I love snow,
one of my favorite seasons ever! ! ! ! ! !
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*****Winter***** by RiRi S... )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Oranges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emperor Of Clouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The sequitur, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Guitars Whose Chords Move, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Missing Man of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The waters closed, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The whirr of wings, Fluttering., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Copper And Zinc, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Vase of Love, Rusty Gouveia