The wind blows a snow ghost
across the cold road
while we stay frozen in our hearts
afraid of what we don’t know.
The owl calls as darkness falls
and people lose their homes
a time will come when only the sun
will hold a cheerful glow.
As we’re shrouded in the clouds
of darkened dreams and hope
while our minds are trapped in the banks
of our own mounded snow.
Spring will come for all but us
as long as we’ve ice in our souls
our winter hell will never melt
until we sprout in God and grow.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Hell by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo