Wipe Me Out
If you have read
my poems and feel
wipe out me
from your page,
wipe them out
from your dale.
A heart can't
see pain of another
heart, if not
set on each.
How can I preach
you to bear the pain,
how can I teach?
I'm also a river
flowing with stones
and moss always.
But I flow sea-ward
the unwanted pain.
Be a river
and stay in
wipe me out
if once me
and my poem hurt
you, wipe us
from your page.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wipe Me Out by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..