Wipe Me Out
If you have read
my poems and feel
wipe out me
from your page,
wipe them out
from your dale.
A heart can't
see pain of another
heart, if not
set on each.
How can I preach
you to bear the pain,
how can I teach?
I'm also a river
flowing with stones
and moss always.
But I flow sea-ward
the unwanted pain.
Be a river
and stay in
wipe me out
if once me
and my poem hurt
you, wipe us
from your page.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wipe Me Out by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
- Far away, Gert Strydom
- THE DOMINIS, michael walkerjohn
- Tea dust, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Antilegomena, michael walkerjohn
- Sending All My Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns