Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay
Wish to embrace your ultimate sky.
Sink deep into the dark blue sea like a Sparkling golden kiss.
Thou mine marble fantasy, Jinny of arabian nights told me
You are like a smoked glass
Whom no light can ever penetrate
But still i've to overcome the obscure Darkness to pluck the flower of coloured light.
The patrons of darkness might tear me apart though
But I'll Surely buy some time from death Folding my sorrow -patched beggar's hand. 'I'm going to collect some scented shiuli For a blooming autumn's dawn.' I'll soothe him.
Then after a flexible span I'll come back
likewise a village baul
Through the yellowish Musturd field.
Thrusting the flower of light Into your dreamy intoxicated budding tunnel
Will Whisper into your virgin ear...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wish by Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle