Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay
Wish to embrace your ultimate sky.
Sink deep into the dark blue sea like a Sparkling golden kiss.
Thou mine marble fantasy, Jinny of arabian nights told me
You are like a smoked glass
Whom no light can ever penetrate
But still i've to overcome the obscure Darkness to pluck the flower of coloured light.
The patrons of darkness might tear me apart though
But I'll Surely buy some time from death Folding my sorrow -patched beggar's hand. 'I'm going to collect some scented shiuli For a blooming autumn's dawn.' I'll soothe him.
Then after a flexible span I'll come back
likewise a village baul
Through the yellowish Musturd field.
Thrusting the flower of light Into your dreamy intoxicated budding tunnel
Will Whisper into your virgin ear...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wish by Piyush kanti Bandyopadhyay )
- Come, Come....., Marshall Gass
- From In the mind, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gramma's house., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Rubber-Band, Marshall Gass
- Stepping Into Your Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- this poem, Bull Hawking
- Revealed From Pretentions Concealed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)