Wishes For You!
What wishes I shall send it to you....
From core of my heart that it reaches you in no time.
No flowers I am sending you to
But fragrance of love I want to pour on you.
No gifts I am sending to you
Few wishes that comes from depth of my heart
I want to send it to you...
For I don't want to give you any visible gift
That I find suitable for you.
For I feel gift of love is the wealthiest gift
Which I want to send it to you...
Giving a party is a momentary gift
May make you happy for seconds.
Words I feel are the valuable gift
Which will pierce deep down your heart.
As It will not fly away from your heart
It will remain as a treasure in your heart
As long as you store in your heart.
Any gift given become precious
Only When it is given with warmth, love and care..
Gift I buy may be precious or priceless doesn't matter.
As long as the thing remained in the shopping mall
It was mere an article which value was tagged in it.
Which I can buy as per my coins in my pocket
Gift whether precious or priceless
when I sprinkle few fragrance of love
Its value become doubly priceless
When its gifted with warmthness of hugs and kisses.
I wanted to wish you dear
From core of my heart
If I can open my heart and show you
You can see yourself in my heart.
I am not sure whether I could make a way to your heart
If I couldn't...
That means I am not good in expressing my love for you
For I may have to change my words
To make you realise what I feel for you in my heart.
All I can tell in simple words
I love you dear from depth of my heart! ! !
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishes For You! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra