Apart we were from each other
Where I could be so free
Where I could let my heart soar
And search for something better for me.
Yet now as time has passed by
A short time from where it had start
I finally see what I want
Through my wishful heart.
I miss the times of you and me
I messed up the thing we had
I thought alone I would feel content
But all I feel is sad.
It was you that made things better for me
You that made my heart soar
The love we had was the greatest thing
No one could ask for anything more.
I broke your heart through all this mess
My foolish actions ruining everything
I wish to remove the pain I gave to you
My love will instead be what I bring.
All my wishful heart wants is you
Yet what I want is not so smart
Cause you as well needs to want it too
And how wishful is your heart?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishful Heart by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma