Lawrence S. Pertillar
With A Meaning, Sound And Rhythm Expressed
I find writing extremely challenging at all times,
Whenever I take a thought with words to combine.
And to depict what that thought is in my mind,
To complete a meaning that is clear and not abstract...
Takes not only much practice but a focus unmatched.
My attention is given to poetry to blend in with facts.
With a meaning, sound and rhythm expressed intact.
To then address what it is that keeps an interest to grasp,
I attempt with an approach kept imaginative that attracts.
And with a doing done to leave anyone believing this easy.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With A Meaning, Sound And Rhythm Expressed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael