With All Anger
With all hunger
We are living together
You are our Father Mother
Brother friend guide and philosopher
You are here with us
Without any horror
This is the nature
And these are the creatures
In air in land in water
All are living without
Any fear and favor
You are the only creator.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With All Anger by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison