With The Devil
It feels like
Going to tell me
what to do.
I try so hard
to comb my
hair and to look
good for you.
I serve to your every
need, I bow to
you every desire.
I say I love you
no matter what
and I can't take my
eyes off you.
do you repay me?
but pain and misery.
I gave you my all
you just destroyed
I can't look
at you anymore,
I can't say I love you.
I'm just going
to pack my
stuff and leave
out this door.
Good-bye to the
chains that held
me in your hell.
I'm not going
to look back
at you devil, good long
Nicole Rawls's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With The Devil by Nicole Rawls )
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)