With The Devil
It feels like
Going to tell me
what to do.
I try so hard
to comb my
hair and to look
good for you.
I serve to your every
need, I bow to
you every desire.
I say I love you
no matter what
and I can't take my
eyes off you.
do you repay me?
but pain and misery.
I gave you my all
you just destroyed
I can't look
at you anymore,
I can't say I love you.
I'm just going
to pack my
stuff and leave
out this door.
Good-bye to the
chains that held
me in your hell.
I'm not going
to look back
at you devil, good long
Nicole Rawls's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With The Devil by Nicole Rawls )
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)