swirls in clouds of blue and gray
binging tears of silence.
swirls in churning waves
of murky greens and blues
bringing tides of nothing new
and hoplessness blooms.
sways in feilds of schorched brown
and trampled greens
bringing no tall dreams.
swirls and sways
in sun and shade
its with us every second of every day
in place theres no getting away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (with us by chantel weston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland