swirls in clouds of blue and gray
binging tears of silence.
swirls in churning waves
of murky greens and blues
bringing tides of nothing new
and hoplessness blooms.
sways in feilds of schorched brown
and trampled greens
bringing no tall dreams.
swirls and sways
in sun and shade
its with us every second of every day
in place theres no getting away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (with us by chantel weston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy