swirls in clouds of blue and gray
binging tears of silence.
swirls in churning waves
of murky greens and blues
bringing tides of nothing new
and hoplessness blooms.
sways in feilds of schorched brown
and trampled greens
bringing no tall dreams.
swirls and sways
in sun and shade
its with us every second of every day
in place theres no getting away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (with us by chantel weston )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda