swirls in clouds of blue and gray
binging tears of silence.
swirls in churning waves
of murky greens and blues
bringing tides of nothing new
and hoplessness blooms.
sways in feilds of schorched brown
and trampled greens
bringing no tall dreams.
swirls and sways
in sun and shade
its with us every second of every day
in place theres no getting away.
chantel weston's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (with us by chantel weston )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)