Within the Dew
O my love, why sat beyond the edge?
Away from universe, away from the hedge
Come to me with thy courage-
I keepeth for thee, starry scarf
Earring of Sun and Moon
A garment made of mystery mist
Come to me with thy courage
With thy fragrance of musk
Waiting here up to dusk
Come, Come to me, before dark
Singing like a lark
Swimming like a shark
Come to me with soughing,
With heavenly hue, coloring.
Come, I’ll wipe thy tears
Here alone, I am melting.
Wanna to be an ocean;
Within the dew.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within the Dew by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *ROSY ROSE, C. P. Sharma
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose