Within the Dew
O my love, why sat beyond the edge?
Away from universe, away from the hedge
Come to me with thy courage-
I keepeth for thee, starry scarf
Earring of Sun and Moon
A garment made of mystery mist
Come to me with thy courage
With thy fragrance of musk
Waiting here up to dusk
Come, Come to me, before dark
Singing like a lark
Swimming like a shark
Come to me with soughing,
With heavenly hue, coloring.
Come, I’ll wipe thy tears
Here alone, I am melting.
Wanna to be an ocean;
Within the dew.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within the Dew by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid