Within you lies the strength, to fight the battle that's extreme,
Within you lies the courage to accomplish your unfulfilled dreams.
Within you lies the acumen to accomplish your goal in life,
Within you lies the providence, to have your share of wealth in rife.
Within you lies the ecstasy, to encounter romance,
Within you lies the artistic movement, desirable to dance.
Within you lies the faith, to believe in Miracle,
Within you lies the purity, looked-for to admire the nature.
Within you lies the passion, to discover your occurrence
Within you lies the obsession, to revere your essence.
Within you lies the curiosity, to know the clout of intensity.
Within you lies the acceptability, to endorse diversity.
Within you lies the peace, to comprehend the silence of a sea
Within you lies the radiance to eradicate night’s obscurity
Within you lies the gut, to accept challenges coming on way
Within you lies the happiness, to enjoy each moment of the day.
By Mahalaxmi Naidu
© all rights reserved.
Mahalaxmi Naidu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within You by Mahalaxmi Naidu )
- Tagged, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)