Denials and presumptions
All void Realities.
Delete Divine Existence
You say God never was -
Why then blame such pestilence
On a Truth, you deny thus?
Granted that God be denied
And no Good or Bad is here
Then all Humanity had lied
No truth in Love, only Fear.
No Caring, no Compassion
No Happiness in all newborns
No Joy or celebrations
No reasons there to mourn.
No Goodness and no Mercy
No sharing kisses or embrace
No Friendship and no Family
Without God - there's no Human Race.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without God by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson