Edward Kofi Louis
To silence dissenters and to imprison others,
And, what can we learn from these acts? !
For the full moon is around us to learn from as well,
And like the muse of your love in the land of the living.
A treat for the eyes and the ears,
A note for the heart and the soul,
I am a man of many principles;
And i will swim this ocean blue to get to you.
I will still love you even if you are married!
For i am like the reed in the breeze! !
But life has no meaning to me without you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without You by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns