You're the beacon that lights my way,
Reassurance replacing my doubt;
My cheerful sunshine burning bright,
But now that light has gone out
You're the song that guides my steps,
The rhythm that keeps perfect time;
But now I can't seem to hear the beat,
And the words no longer rhyme
You're the hope I draw upon
When I wake to a troubling dawn;
But lately, I've seen you withdrawing,
Now my hope is all but gone
I've watched you fading from my life,
But I couldn't admit what I knew;
Now I stand on the brink of reality...
What will I do without you!
Lora Colon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without You by Lora Colon )
Did you read them?
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI