Woman - Flowing Water
Woman is flowing water
My dear, flowing water
Is pious like that of Ganges
And Jamunetry etc.
Woman is life-giver
And also life-taker
Exploit not a woman
It is dangerous.
Understand the inner
Meaning of Chankya
Never put your faith
In a woman or a politician.
Not always true, women
In general should not be trusted
Not to speak about the woman
Who is loitering here and there.
Not always true, beautiful young women
Invoke the dormant lusty desires
Of a man and so it is said
Protect a woman, give her proper protection.
Woman can solve any problem
Woman can do wonders, my dear
Woman is sister, woman is mother
Woman is the best creator.
Woman is the pious flowing water
Woman has kept nectar
If you are pure and in Truth
I am sure woman is better.
And if you are a demon
And a lusty person, be sure
It is a woman who is there
To enable you to reach the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Woman - Flowing Water by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- I've Found Love At last, Masereka Amos
- FOR A FATHER AND SON, Phil Soar
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown