Woman is heaven
Woman is a heaven to man
And she is barren without man.
Man finds his heaven in woman
And shows her she is the heaven.
Woman for woman is a hell.
Two men together make a hell.
To turn the hell into a heaven,
Man and woman must cross over.
Heaven cannot be a heaven
If it has no inhabitants.
Woman must understand this fact
And accommodate man with love.
A duck praised a goose for her rich songs
And wanted the goose to comment her songs,
Which she did as the propriety demanded.
The duck believed true the comments made.
A nightingale was singing alone unheard.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman is heaven by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- Nightmarish Creatures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Conception, Sandra Feldman
- THE GIFT OF A FRIEND, Hibah Shabkhez
- Future Quality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An Idea, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Emotional Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Sonnet, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- Another Reflective Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Kitten, Hanh Chau
- Thought Pebbles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 9 63)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)