Woman You Are Beautiful To Me
Woman, you are beautiful to me -
You are my wise and counted friend.
You are the sunlight of my eyes
as I watch the smile rise upon your face,
and the dew of the dawn as
I feel your moist lips kiss my cheek.
You are the prosperity of my life
as I become enriched by your glow.
And the longing for love beats
within my soul. I long for your touch.
I long for your eyes to rest upon me -
Just one look and I melt as the frozen snow.
You are my beautiful woman,
and I reach out to touch your soul.
Do not leave me, but remain at my side.
You are my bride, by beautiful one,
and I am the slave of my own captivity.
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman You Are Beautiful To Me by Melek Yuzlu )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak