Woman You Are Beautiful To Me
Woman, you are beautiful to me -
You are my wise and counted friend.
You are the sunlight of my eyes
as I watch the smile rise upon your face,
and the dew of the dawn as
I feel your moist lips kiss my cheek.
You are the prosperity of my life
as I become enriched by your glow.
And the longing for love beats
within my soul. I long for your touch.
I long for your eyes to rest upon me -
Just one look and I melt as the frozen snow.
You are my beautiful woman,
and I reach out to touch your soul.
Do not leave me, but remain at my side.
You are my bride, by beautiful one,
and I am the slave of my own captivity.
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman You Are Beautiful To Me by Melek Yuzlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady