Women Change, But Men Don't?
"I don't see your point", she said.
"Well, my point is that ever since
the sexual revolution of the 1960s
women have changed substantially."
"And men? "
"Men have not changed", he said.
"Nonsense. This is an absurd
blanket theory", she protested.
"Not at all.
Without stereotypical generalizations
"But generalizations filter reality
are corrupt perceptions", she said.
" Generalizations are indispensable
to the scientific method", he said.
"However, science does not
represent the ultimate authority
of truth", she said.
Paul Hartal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women Change, But Men Don't? by Paul Hartal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler