I am happieness in its Purest Form
I am the reason in which Humor is Born.
I am the Roots of a positive Past-time
I am Proof of Heaven Upon Woman Kind.
I wake tears and raise Spirits
Like the land of god i touch and Belong only to the dearest Comidiants to artist, From priests to Mashpits.
I keep life in the Light and out of the Darkness.
I Am Laughter, The key to every questions Answer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women Kind by Linda Damato )
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)