Women With The Mona Lisa Smile
Oh the woman with the Mona Lisa smile,
You make my heart yearn
You make my mind dream
You make my soul soar so high, I am
Afraid that I might burn up in the sky
How can this be?
How can this be happening to me?
What is this magic of your smile doing to me?
How can someone as beautiful and amazing as you
With your Mona Lisa smile affect me so?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Women With The Mona Lisa Smile by Ralph Maston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal