Women With The Mona Lisa Smile
Oh the woman with the Mona Lisa smile,
You make my heart yearn
You make my mind dream
You make my soul soar so high, I am
Afraid that I might burn up in the sky
How can this be?
How can this be happening to me?
What is this magic of your smile doing to me?
How can someone as beautiful and amazing as you
With your Mona Lisa smile affect me so?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Women With The Mona Lisa Smile by Ralph Maston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh