Wonder and Me
Time’s passed by
Seconds, minutes and day
One day there will be no time
Thought of wonder
I will be succeeded only by me
To remain forever
Along with myself
Unconquerable and dimensionless
Without reason and stupid logic
Stay like emptiness
Blow like nothingness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonder and Me by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath