I see you everyday
I want you to walk my way
but I have to push you away, and stay tall
Because I need to protect my heart
through my wonderwall.
I watch you shine all the time
No matter what other people say.
I want you to be in life
But my wonderwall pushes you away.
It blocks out all that I feel
So that nobody can hurt me.
I wonder if what I feel is real.
You could get in if you tried
But you have to earn your part
Cuz the key is hard to find,
For it lies deep within my heart.
I can give you a chance
But you have to earn it
So that i know you wont let me fall
And after all.......
IS my WONDERWALL.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WonderWall by Caitlin McGonigal )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher