To write all I need is a "WORD" to be said by,
But They laugh when Truth is said aloud.
Uneasy found at a request small,
A Mess created at the end, Mad I am called.
Truth is but different, all words are good,
How well they are put and in what context?
How good you are to use in proper sense?
Writings Chosen: If in divinity are Pious.
"Word" I always need be worth of its salt,
To inspire thoughts, To gather in greed to ink.
Saw many flow Lucid fast,
Some stay as Hawks to cleanse, remains thereafter.
An advantage if words go along with thoughts,
To weights of all hearts in Ink Black.
A task tough to bear in days to come fast dear,
A mishap it is called to lose words to write.
In words Harsh and by names unheard,
You are called, loud to be heard.
Sad to reveal all here my Lord,
Make me deaf for I cannot hear anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WORDS by Shantharam Bhaskara )
- Puzzle of a Lovely Girl's Name!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- E- Humanity, Aamir Joyci
- In Memory of my Mother, George Pfumbi
- I Saw You Today, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IX, Frank Avon
- Touching the Dream, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Jealouty [Jealousy + Beauty], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Ray Ban Glasses, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ] [, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Rose and Its Thorns, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)