To write all I need is a "WORD" to be said by,
But They laugh when Truth is said aloud.
Uneasy found at a request small,
A Mess created at the end, Mad I am called.
Truth is but different, all words are good,
How well they are put and in what context?
How good you are to use in proper sense?
Writings Chosen: If in divinity are Pious.
"Word" I always need be worth of its salt,
To inspire thoughts, To gather in greed to ink.
Saw many flow Lucid fast,
Some stay as Hawks to cleanse, remains thereafter.
An advantage if words go along with thoughts,
To weights of all hearts in Ink Black.
A task tough to bear in days to come fast dear,
A mishap it is called to lose words to write.
In words Harsh and by names unheard,
You are called, loud to be heard.
Sad to reveal all here my Lord,
Make me deaf for I cannot hear anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WORDS by Shantharam Bhaskara )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)