To write all I need is a "WORD" to be said by,
But They laugh when Truth is said aloud.
Uneasy found at a request small,
A Mess created at the end, Mad I am called.
Truth is but different, all words are good,
How well they are put and in what context?
How good you are to use in proper sense?
Writings Chosen: If in divinity are Pious.
"Word" I always need be worth of its salt,
To inspire thoughts, To gather in greed to ink.
Saw many flow Lucid fast,
Some stay as Hawks to cleanse, remains thereafter.
An advantage if words go along with thoughts,
To weights of all hearts in Ink Black.
A task tough to bear in days to come fast dear,
A mishap it is called to lose words to write.
In words Harsh and by names unheard,
You are called, loud to be heard.
Sad to reveal all here my Lord,
Make me deaf for I cannot hear anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WORDS by Shantharam Bhaskara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar