Words Beyond Love
You are my first one.
Are you ready for some fun?
The beating of our hearts is as one.
Only you are in my life,
One day I hope you will be my wife,
For always and forever.
Me and you in love.
I wish there were words beyond the words of love. I could
Give to you. "I cherish you and every moment I'm with you.'
You are the only one in this world for me.
My eyes 'Adore' you. My
Heart idolizes your soul. I
Keep trying to think of words that mean "Love greater than love."
It always comes back to your strength, patience, intelligence.
Safe to say, "You define the words "Love greater than love."
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Beyond Love by Ronald Chapman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flair, douglas scotney
- Feel the pain, gajanan mishra
- Inhaling Breaths Of Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where Chants Collide, Richard Jarboe
- SUPER LOVER~~ Michael Mcparland! ! ! !, Mr. Nobody