Words Beyond Love
You are my first one.
Are you ready for some fun?
The beating of our hearts is as one.
Only you are in my life,
One day I hope you will be my wife,
For always and forever.
Me and you in love.
I wish there were words beyond the words of love. I could
Give to you. "I cherish you and every moment I'm with you.'
You are the only one in this world for me.
My eyes 'Adore' you. My
Heart idolizes your soul. I
Keep trying to think of words that mean "Love greater than love."
It always comes back to your strength, patience, intelligence.
Safe to say, "You define the words "Love greater than love."
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words Beyond Love by Ronald Chapman )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)