I felt about long ago that it's not a single glory
I really do not like him for such behaviors I cannot stand it
If someday you like to give specific somebody the gift
It's taken away by others..... the privilege
Who has got that Right? and who really want to win this
In this field?
Who is really cared? Who is really so merciful to bless those victims?
Who is really painful and feel the hurt?
Who is really regretted to paint his another masterpiece?
Who is really hoping for a tomorrow?
Who is really satisfied and feeling contented of his curiousness?
Who is really suffering a time of life and death?
Who is really Risking Himself?
yihuai ying's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Working Partner by yihuai ying )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras