I felt about long ago that it's not a single glory
I really do not like him for such behaviors I cannot stand it
If someday you like to give specific somebody the gift
It's taken away by others..... the privilege
Who has got that Right? and who really want to win this
In this field?
Who is really cared? Who is really so merciful to bless those victims?
Who is really painful and feel the hurt?
Who is really regretted to paint his another masterpiece?
Who is really hoping for a tomorrow?
Who is really satisfied and feeling contented of his curiousness?
Who is really suffering a time of life and death?
Who is really Risking Himself?
yihuai ying's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Working Partner by yihuai ying )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay