I felt about long ago that it's not a single glory
I really do not like him for such behaviors I cannot stand it
If someday you like to give specific somebody the gift
It's taken away by others..... the privilege
Who has got that Right? and who really want to win this
In this field?
Who is really cared? Who is really so merciful to bless those victims?
Who is really painful and feel the hurt?
Who is really regretted to paint his another masterpiece?
Who is really hoping for a tomorrow?
Who is really satisfied and feeling contented of his curiousness?
Who is really suffering a time of life and death?
Who is really Risking Himself?
yihuai ying's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Working Partner by yihuai ying )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)