Lodi Cj Ludovik
World Change's At Sleep
The night was lit in fire
the day was socked, in milk
the sun was, splendour in yelow
Te roof of earth, was licking
million's of star's, were falling
when you were, at sleep.
Than dust cloud's, hurricane's
blew the sea, out of bed
an rainbow pipe, sucked it.
Than burped it, in your face
world change's, took place
at the time, you were at sleep.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Extremely deep a venture into the realm of dreams
Alexander CoppedgeNEW428 days agoThe author contrast of night as light shocked me. Night is darkness and day is light. Nice expressions such as socked in milk. Its like a prophecy. The melting of the pole as licking. Change from the acknowledge known with the stars falling. He states its our fault. We didn't consider. He predicts storms drawing the water from the sea. These storms coming to surprise you while you slept (not knowing) .. Comment +1
Ludovik CelajNEW428 days agoat________1: 01AMComment +1
Curious and funny.
Wallace LaBenneNEW428 days ago.Comment 0
Wendy WoodwardNEW428 days agofunnyComment 0
Comments about this poem (World Change's At Sleep by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor
- Psalm 096, Forrest Hainline
- Slaves To Appearances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Changes Can Be Painful, Lawrence S. Pertillar