World is not given to the wrong
I am mad and ask what? !
You are stabbing my trust, hurt my heart
and I can't blame you for what you made?
You say justice, I see selfish
You talk freedom, I feel burden
You raise your hand not to shake my hand
You think it's right to attack people
because you are protected by the mask of religion
You don't even try to listen and tolerate
They are human like you, not the devil you must kill
They can be wrong, they can be bad
I am sad and ask why? !
Why you don't even feel sorry about what happen?
Why can you just help starving people, the small and forgotten?
not by violence
Why you are cursing leaders
because you are throwing stone to people's plate
Grain in my ears, all you do just talk defense yourself
Did your body only contains smoke and corrosion iron?
I am mad and I am sad
You have been as arrogant as who you don't like
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (World is not given to the wrong by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey