RoseAnn V. Shawiak
World Of Absolutes
Soliloquies of maturation dividing past ages with the present.
Circumventing events placed in annals of time, coercing their placement in unknown spaces.
Portrayals of subservient ideals marketed in silence, traded unrecognizably with future possessions.
Sanguine deportment kept securely within, intimidated by wayward glances of ordinary men.
Secretly, vast measures of serendipity plagues minds of those too hidden in darkness to see or recognize pictures on distant horizons.
Placated by tantalizing odors drifting through air, caught in cupped fists with the agility of a bear.
Quiescently camped on the verge of delicately thought forests, life carefully tends itself and builds it's own fortress.
Daring not to venture forth into a world filled with absolutes hidden within ignorance.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (World Of Absolutes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Soon, Joseph Walden
- the news anchor told us to sit tight and.., Mandolyn ...
- The Truth, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Love without fear, gajanan mishra
- Aasiba, gajanan mishra
- Coming from, gajanan mishra
- I'd pluck the stars for flowers, Mark Heathcote
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty